Taos is the most recent acquisition in my Nars loot. I was lemming for a red-toned blush hence, my decision to purchase it. I was ecstatic when I first saw it because I really liked how it looked like from the pan.YAY:
· In terms of pigmentation, this does not disappoint. Indeed, Nars rocks in this area.
· Very long-wearing.
· When applied correctly, will give you a flush that is reminiscent to how we usually look like after an intense physical workout.
· I find this very appropriate especially during night-outs and during those very rare occasions when you are forced to join presentations in company events lol.
· Price is very prohibitive for many. (Php 1,350 a piece)
· Rubber casing attracts dirt like crazy.
· You need a STIPPLING BRUSH for this. Because it is too pigmented, it has to be applied with a very light hand or else, you will end up looking like a clown who is about to attend a children’s party lol.