Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Kung Hei Fat Choi

I'm back! It's been such a long time since I last blogged. I feel happy because I am able to squeeze in some blogging time in between all the tasks I need to complete. Ever experienced knowing you have a lotta things to do and since you don't know which to do first, you end up doing less urgent stuff like Facebook-ing (guilty!), and bloghopping? This is one of those times. 

Before anything else, I'd like to greet everyone a wonderful "Happy Chinese New Year." I'm kinda happy that this day was declared a non-working holiday because it allowed me to have some needed time off from work.  


 I was so excited for this year to begin since I really wanted to fast forward 2011 then. So far, it's been a really challenging start of the year for me. I'm harboring a lot of worries and skepticism in my mind that I can't seem to focus on the things that I need to really work on. Nevertheless, I am happy because despite all the not-so-nice stuff life has thrown at me, I still have with me the people who matters in my life, and that for me, is what matters most. What makes me even more worried were the forecasts that this would not be the best year for those who were born during the Year of the Dog (me!) :(  Hopefully, with prayers and good acts, I would be able to turn around whatever nega vibes the stars have in store for me this year. 

0 comments: